Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Please Don't Grow Up

IMG_8952 by raniel diaz
IMG_8952, a photo by raniel diaz on Flickr.

I just found a couple more pictures that just showed up on my camera...

She's such a cutie! Sleeping through the night consistently and getting plenty to eat from her momma. She's growing out of most her 0-3 clothes and her early swaddle cloths. We think she might even be knocking on the door of a size 2 diaper! Yikes.

On a funny note, we just realized that most of the clothing that we've been having our girl wear would be classed by most as pajamas. I guess there's a whole world of clothing that we missed - we'll be okay for now. Maybe when she turns 1...

Watching Quinley grow up in front of us, we often say to each other, "can she just stay like this forever?". Although the answer is obvious - it's hard to accept that our little love bug is off to college in a few years...(well, not exactly)
Right now Eren is trying to get her to crawl on the carpet so I guess were all for development on some levels.

We just got back from our second trip by plane - this time Seattle to see my brother, Paul and his amazing wife and kids. We found a couple amazing breakfast spots - one at Pikes Place - Lowell's and one near the Space Needle - 5-Point Cafe. I would highly recommend either one as I am writing them down on this entry.

Caught some amazing views from Highland St. and Gas Works Park which I'm adding to another folder of photos

No comments:

Post a Comment