Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Four Months - 40 More Pictures

IMG_9437 by raniel diaz
IMG_9437, a photo by raniel diaz on Flickr.

Eren asked me the other day how often I was planning on posting pictures of Quinley on Flickr. I quickly responded that I had landed nicely on roughly once per month (or at least I had thought)...then, after a quick review of the albums, I realize now that she would need to be almost two-years old for that to be true!

Quick update on the "things that might change checklist": Eyes are still blue. Hair is still red. She is still ridiculously cute. (sorry - had to throw it in there)

Quinley has found her pipes the past few weeks. She enjoys a good scream here and there - especially in public at local eateries. It's fun and we hope that we haven't become "those people".

Also, found an amazing used crib and a TON of girls baby clothes at a yard sale in Dover Shores - the Mecca of garage sale destinations. We're extremely thankful for these wonderful families that like to style their children with the goods. We are still very much in love with the cradle as its rocking motion is the 1-2 punch that is needed for end-of-day slumber. I'm still trying to figure out why we don't have cradles for adults. Eren says that they are called hammocks.

Uncle Daniel, Aunt Julia and cousin Jocelyn came for a visit this week. Jocelyn is such a proud cousin. It's a very cute scene. She loves her family.

Q got a chance to take another flight up to see grandma and grandpa in Idaho for Easter. I heard she had a wonderful time. I stayed with Derby in CDM and the boys were really bored and missed the girls immensely. We won't be doing that again anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment