This album is long overdue and I realize that at least two people wanted me to post more pictures. You have to love Grandmas for that very reason. February has been a relatively big month and I must say I've been a bit distracted by all the goodness.
As dreamed of, we've arrived in the first stage of dialogue with this little bundle. She's smiling, laughing and sort of talking/singing. I have video to prove that she can string it together for a while. We spend hours listening to her various sounds. She is such a happy baby.
Quinley took her first trip on Virgin America to go see her new good friends Courtney, Scott and Lucas in Arlington, VA. She enjoyed her time there and got a lot of rest and relaxation while her folks toured the greater DC area.
Add to all that, we managed to squeeze in an inter-village CDM move to a new place down the street. I had to paint over the walls of the baby closet and felt strangely bummed that she now has her very own room vs. 5x6 alcove.
Speaking of bedroom, the last couple of days we've been letting her sleep in her cradle in her room. She's too big for her Moses basket now. (sad) The cradle is perfect. Derby is happy with some of the extra bed space vacated by our little power sleeper.
Posted a video to YouTube tonight:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWSzynzXR1U
a new father's perspective on his unbelievable gift from God - a daughter
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
First Leap into February
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment